A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
||Yellow Door Energy|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
A fast-growing sustainable energy solutions partner with global reach, Yellow Door Energy is on a mission to positively impact the environment and society, so join us on this sustainable energy journey.
If you are a highly skilled and experienced Human Resources Manager looking for the opportunity to truly make an impact and add value to a dynamic, forward-thinking company then apply now!
The Human Resources Manager will be the first port of call for HR matters pertaining to the below:
· Employee Engagement & Culture
· Compensation & Benefits
· HR Administration Management with payroll & HRIS
· Employee Relations
· Policies & Procedures
Our Ideal Person:
· At least 8+ years working in an HR function, 5 – 6+ years as an HR Generalist with the above responsibilities in the UAE – experience in other M.E. countries a strong advantage
· Flexible with a positive, team-oriented, and constructive attitude.
· Experience/exposure team-leading more junior members of the HR function
· Able to demonstrate initiatives and work independently with limited supervision.
· Balanced judgment, discretion, and a capacity for reflection.
· People-focused and diplomatic.
· University Degree in HR or other related qualifications
· GCC Labour Law
· MS Office applications, G-suite and databases.
Breakdown of Duties & Responsibilities:
Engagement & Culture
· Design, develop and implement culture and engagement strategies.
· Develop initiatives to foster the YDE culture.
Compensation & Benefits
· Lead the health insurance renewals for each country, provide information and education to employees on policies, ensure invoices accuracy and payment, etc.
· Grade each new position with the support of the Head of HR.
· Ensure job offers preserve the internal equity and compliance with our remuneration policy.
· Research and lead negotiations with outsourcing providers in current and new countries
· Serve as a point of contact on compensation & benefits related questions.
HR Administration Management
· Manage and Oversee the HR Administration in each countries with the support of 2 direct reports
· Manage the payroll process by gathering, calculating, inputting data and setting up payroll for new and existing countries.
· Manage the WebHR platform administration to ensure data is audited, updated and accurate.
· Lead the onboarding & offboarding process for new joiners and leavers with the support of the HR administrators.
· Provide accounts with reports when needed.
· Act as a point of contact for employee relations issues.
· Support the Head of HR on HR topics, questions and issues for all employees across the organization.
Policies and Procedures
· Create, maintain and explain HR policies and procedures with the support of the Head of HR.