A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Regional Sales Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You’ll Be Doing
At Chalhoub, we build iconic brands together. Our Regional Sales Manager is accountable for the delivery of top line and bottom line targets for a portfolio of brands. You will oversee commercial operations across markets/networks and will work closely with store staff and retailers to ensure achievement of targets through advanced customer and people experience while also raising brand awareness and sharing incredible experiences together.
- Participate in setting up the yearly strategic plan and budgets
- Participate in strategic meetings with suppliers, marketing, merchandising and regional teams to negotiate commercial conditions (margin, animations, exclusivity)
- Coordinate with the Marketing team; recommend marketing mix for existing shops and new openings
- Receive allocated yearly budget and monitor the budget achievement in coordination with Finance
- Monitor and direct daily operations to ensure that goals and objectives are met in term of sales targets, margin and profit and take corrective action when necessary
- Approve Brand mix and oversee smooth implementation of opening, closing and renovation of stores and/or counters and often get involved with the demand planning
- Maintain smooth relationships with the suppliers/brand owners and business partners
- Negotiate targets, locations and brand support with key suppliers
- Promote customer service excellence by running surveys and analysing benchmarks
- Analyse and improve cost effectiveness; prepare ad review budget updates in collaboration with General Manager
- Attend Sales Managers/ Retail Managers meetings to review counter performances: sales achievements, marketing activities, staff training
- Monitor and analyse market trends, competitor activities; provide action plans and follow up on implementation
- Ensure proper implementation of in-store marketing animation plan/guidelines from Brand Owner
- Analyse profitability of the counters/ brands & monitor market share
- Review monthly reports on customer & sales analysis, shopper insights, traffic in store and store/counter KPIs and prepare action plan accordingly
What you’ll need to succeed
- Experience in Pharmaceutical Beauty Distribution as a Brand Manager and/or within a Commercial Capacity
- Experience in the UAE/GCC with a strong understanding of the KSA market
- Strong commercial acumen and ability to set clear strategies in order to drive results
- Arabic fluency is mandatory
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.