A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Analyst”.
|Tahseen Aviation Services
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
As Operations Analyst – you will support Tahseen’s flight operations in the region from our Dubai office, and assist in managing the coordination for all tasks related to flight operations.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Assist with the day to day operation and maintain data in terms of flight schedules, performance and billing.
- Perform & assist with the day to day flight operations.
- Liaise with all concerned parties, operator, suppliers, and 3rd
- Set-up and maintain flight logs and individual flight records
- Monitor flight plans, performance and enter data into reporting system.
- Analyze and interpret flight data for billing purpose
- Support Charter Sales Team by providing price quoting and assist in obtaining all flight related information
- Liaise with Finance Manager / Sales Manager for Invoicing
- Coordinate and monitor ground handling, fuel, permits, etc. for each confirmed and operated charter flight.
- Properly identify potential service issues and develop action plans to avoid lapses.
- Analyze data and information to identify business opportunities
- Provide the support required to improve customer experience.
- Reports on a daily and weekly basis to the Management
- Be on call 24/7 and available as per flight schedule. Required to work shifts and on weekends.
Qualifications and Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college.
- 3 years’ experience in flight operations.
- Knowledge of local, state and federal laws, regulations and policies applicable to the flight and ground operations, services and activities.
- Maintaining professional and ethical standards.
- Management of problems with understanding and sensitivity.
- Extremely details oriented
- Must be fluent in English. / Arabic speaker preferred / Other languages are desirable
- Must hold a valid UAE driving license.
BenefitsTAS offers a competitive employment package which includes a very aggressive commission on each deal. Employee benefits also include medical insurance starting from the first day of employment.
Our people are invited to attend international seminars, conferences, and formal training to develop their leadership skills and to encourage personal growth within the organization.