A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are?
Casinetto has been a leading B2B foodservice distributor in the UAE since 2010 offering a carefully curated selection of the best quality and most authentic handpicked food products, from mid-range to gourmet.
In 2019 we launched our B2C e-grocery with the mission to transform UAE’s culinary scene.
Because everyone should be able to enjoy the rich, fresh flavours of European produce. Sourced direct from farmers and artisans and delivered to your door.
We are a local business that works and supports 300+ Italian and European farmers, bakers, and manufacturers to grow together while providing more than 2,000 products to our customers as we know the importance of sustainable agriculture and fresh local produce. We work with master craftsmen and women to bring to you only the best. It is an honest philosophy, “Buy the Best, from the Best, to serve the Best”. Remember, what you eat matters, and where it comes from matters more.
Since the beginning Casinetto has grown very quickly, year on year, and now extends to employing more than 100 loyal employees. By introducing only the best people with a passion for excellence our gradual but consistent growth has enabled Casinetto to take great care in looking after every customer’s needs and requirements – no matter how extreme!
Your primary responsibilities
The Supply Chain Manager will manage different aspects of the inbound and outbound supply chain, with a particular focus on:
- Forecast production: You will design and implement the systematic forecasting process with the aim to improve Inventory Availability and reduce Stock deterioration.
- Manage the Freight Forwarding partners and the service providers involved in the Inbound Supply Chain to optimize the import process.
- Ensure full compliance to the food industry rules at each step of the Supply Chain.
- Lead projects to support the growth and ensure Inbound and Outbound capacity in the medium-long term.
What you need to excel
- Bachelor’s degree in Operations and Logistics Management, Industrial Engineering Management, Management Engineering or similar. MBA desirable
- 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain Management, S&OP management or Logistics
- Exceptional analytical skills, with proven ability to dive deep, understand the root causes and implement scalable solutions.
- Exceptional communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships and to influence strategic development through the presentation of a clear and well-supported vision.