A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales and Marketing Specialist”.
||Film Gate Production LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Film Gate Productions has a new job vacancy: Sales & Marketing Specialist!
It’s an important role that our team values and we want you to apply for it. Candidates need to have a strong professional background in multiple strategies, mostly focusing on traditional, digital, social media, and content marketing. Another key aspect is tendering and business development. The more experience the better. English fluency (writing and speaking) is required, while Arabic is a plus. Anyone who is interested may send their CV.
Thank you and good luck!
- Tendering Management
- Conduct market research to identify customer trends, competitor offerings, and demographic data.
- Liaise with creative teams to come up with branding ideas, graphic designs, promotional materials, and advertising copies.
- Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to be used to relay product messages to customers.
- Investigate the performance of a company’s marketing campaigns and strategies through evaluating key performance metrics.
- Create innovative marketing campaigns depending on robust data and present the recommendations to management.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing clients through networking and prospecting.
- Create goals and objectives in order to approach customers through appropriate marketing channels.
- Help in outbound and inbound marketing activities by displaying expertise in certain areas such as events planning, advertising, optimization, and content development.