A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Talent Acquisition Manager”.
|6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|22,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
Who will excel?
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over-reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
Is this you?
What you’ll do:
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for leading the end-to-end recruitment strategy, execution, and delivery for the noon.com platform. This role will work closely with the AVP-Talent to understand and support the execution of the regional TA strategy, processes, and audit requirements.
You will work closely with the hiring managers within your division to develop the headcount budget and recruit most efficiently and effectively whilst ensuring a great candidate and stakeholder experience.
You will develop and deliver effective sourcing strategies, provide research & insights, market intelligence expertise to the functions.
The role is multi-functioning and will be exposed to multiple TA projects both within the division and wider business.
- Drive sourcing capability & capacity across UAE, KSA, and Egypt to proactively build diverse candidate pools while leveraging all available talent channels to expedite the recruitment of roles for the noon.com platform.
- Lead and direct team members, supporting the full recruitment cycle and operation of the day-to-day recruitment processes, focusing on attracting & sourcing high-quality diverse candidates.
- Directly support hiring managers to influence and deliver quality assessment and high-touch candidate experience through all aspects of the recruitment funnel.
- Partner with key stakeholders to determine future talent needs and set and drive enabling sourcing strategies; this requires a deep understanding through extensive market research of the channels where we can find the best, diverse talent who fit our technical and cultural demands.
- Act as an advisor to hiring managers through the industry knowledge and market intelligence
- Focus on direct sourcing, partnering with stakeholders and developing TA strategies, utilizing a proactive sourcing approach, and building pipelines of future talent
- Continuously review and improve service delivery in line with business requirements.
- Build, engage, manage and develop a team of high-performing talent partners in an extremely fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
- Develop and execute plans to identify and drive productivity improvements that enable the team to deliver to hiring goals
- Attract and hire the best talent into noon to contribute to future growth and team success
- Set team performance goals and metrics, timelines, and a formal tracking process to measure and manage progress.
- Periodically lead and/or participate in cross-business/cross-company special projects and initiatives related to talent acquisition.
- Ensure diversity is considered appropriately at all levels of hiring; encouraging business leaders to engage in and support Citi’s diversity objectives
- Act as an escalation point for managers handling sensitive and confidential matters; resolving complex issues
Who will you work with:
- Reports to: AVP People & Talent
- Key reports: 2 Talent Partners, Junior Talent Partner & Talent Coordinator
- Other stakeholders, as required
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR, Psychology, Business Administration or any related field
- 6+ years of Recruiting experience working in a fast-paced environment or startup
- 2+ years experience in managing and developing a TA team
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management
- Self-starter and has the ability to take ownership
- Strong project management skills and has the ability to multitask
- Demonstrated understanding of talent attraction and employer branding trends globally
- Experience building, coaching and managing a recruiting team
- Experience managing large dispersed recruiting/sourcing teams across multiple countries
- Experience working with recruiting tools and ATS, including resume databases, internet sourcing tools, and spreadsheets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude and strong team player