A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Purchasing Officer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,000 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Calls for quotations for any items costing more than a certain amount (As per company policy) and inquire into prices from various suppliers.
- A minimum of three independent genuine quotations must be obtained.
- Establish contracts to ensure reduced pricing for all operating areas of the hotel.
- Receives market list from the Executive Chef on a daily basis and arranges for delivery of those items daily.
- Ensures that all authorized or approved purchase orders are sent to their respective suppliers/vendors for delivery purposes on a daily basis.
- Ensures & verifies that quotations are regularly updated and supplier’s new current price lists are maintained.
- Ensure the efficient operation of the Purchasing Department in all aspects.
- Research and identify new products and services in the market.
- Obtains written approval for established Minimum / Maximum stock levels
- Verify the ‘pending orders’ report on a daily basis, and all pending orders are checked and verified regularly.
- On a daily basis prepare the list of to be cancelled orders and sent to accounts for deletion, with appropriate reasons.
- Identifies items for standing orders utilizing vendor’s logistics for regular deliveries to the restaurant l based on approved highly consumed items.
- Verifies that all documentation and proper quotations are maintained and filed according to Policy and Procedure requirements.
- Responsible for all purchasing functions, quotations, quality and availability.
- Ensures that the suppliers follow the rules relating to the hygiene of goods delivered.
- Maintains all documents, files and listings up-to-date and performs his duties in the most efficient manner.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Building relationships with suppliers and negotiating with them for the best price, quantities and delivery timescales
- Processing requisitions and updating management on the status of orders
- Competence in using FMC and Microsoft Office
Apply Now:[email protected]