A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Account Manager”.
||Jumbo Electronics Company Limited|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||9 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Jumbo Group has an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and results-driven Account Manager – Infrastructure Solution Sales for Enterprise Division based in Dubai, UAE
About Jumbo Electronics LLC:
Established in 1974, the flagship company of the Jumbo Group, Jumbo Electronics is a diverse Business Conglomerate with interests in Consumer Electronics, Distribution, Retailing and Enterprise business. Together with its extensive network of retail stores and Service Centers spread across the emirates, Jumbo is a formidable force in the industry and is presently enjoying a growing distribution and retail presence in The Middle East.
Jumbo Enterprise team has industry specialists dedicated to providing solutions, crafted specifically for Telecom, Transportation, Retail, Hospitality, Education, Healthcare, Public Sector, BFSI and Manufacturing. We deliver a range of services that include Devices, DaaS, Infrastructure, Managed Services (Print, IT Helpdesk, Infrastructure) and Data Center products. We also provide specialized solutions such as AV Systems for customer interaction in any retail environment as well as Classroom interaction in Education, Point of Service delivery systems for Telecom and large on-premise and off-premise display solutions.
The role will be part of Enterprise Division – New Services Team.
Working in tandem with the Business to enable fresh prospects for the Enterprise Division and will be primely responsible for Infrastructure Solutions.
- Must have an experience of 9 years+ in Infrastructure Solution Sales, Networking, Hybrid IT and Security.
- The candidate must be self-driven and target-oriented.
- Must have handled Large / Complex Infrastructure Projects.
- Must have experience in handling key customers for different industry verticals.
- Ability to determine solutions for customers (consultative sales approach).
- Experience with solutions and selling complex, managed services deals for server, storage, middleware, messaging, with huge deal sizes.
- Experience in a System Integrator company preferred.
- UAE experience is mandatory.