A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior PR Account Manager”.
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Founded in 1984, APCO Worldwide is an award-winning, independently owned global communication and business strategy firm with offices in major cities throughout North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia. APCO combines a global perspective with local expertise to help clients around the world manage challenges, opportunities, perceptions and reputations. APCO clients include corporations and governments; industry associations and nonprofit organizations; and many of the top companies on the Fortune 500. The firm is a majority women-owned business.
About APCO In The Middle East And North Africa
Home to some of the fastest growing economies in the world, the Middle East and North Africa region has a pivotal role to play in driving global conversations – from environmental policies to religion and pop culture. The UAE and Saudi Arabia are clear leaders in this equation, although the wave of innovation continues to transcend borders.
APCO launched its regional operations in 2006 in Dubai. Growing from a team of less than 10 consultants, APCO today has over 200 people from 26 countries working in teams across Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Riyadh, Manama and Kuwait and our projects take us to countries across the region and the Levant. APCO was awarded Best Agency in the Middle East by PRWeek in 2019 and Best Agency to Work for: EMEA Network by PRovoke Media in 2017 and 2019.
With a portfolio of over 100 clients, APCO’s MENA offices deliver public relations and digital communication support across health, food, consumer & retail, finance, technology, real estate & hospitality, non-profit and public affairs practices. The region also offers specialized services, created for the Middle East, such as our Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) model and our Compass and License to Operate offerings.
In addition, APCO’s global AI Comms Lab, a first-of-its-kind innovation center which utilizes artificial intelligence to build and protect the reputations of major global brands, governments and organizations is driven from the Dubai office.
From helping governments connect with the private sector and civil society, to supporting the Pope’s historic visit to the region and launching iconic brands and destinations, we understand the nuances of the MENA region and pride ourselves on making an impact.
- Day to day client relationship management
- Nurture relationships with client partner agencies
- Supervise the junior staff on the day to day running of the account, ensuring that tasks are completed on time, project status is monitored and client requests are handled.
- Develops PR plans and presentations in conjunction with more senior staff
- Participate in client’s plan presentations
- Execute plans and projects on behalf of clients, with assistance of juniors
- Monitor status and manage project to ensure on-time completion
- Assist with and oversees all project administrative duties including contract set-up and maintenance, and issue accurate client reports (monthly, quarterly, annual) with a high degree of accuracy
- Solid understanding of PR and campaign planning
- Writing and Research skills
- Able to effectively use all available tools and resources to complete client tasks
- Excellent understanding of traditional and social media channels
- Able to convincingly and methodically build media relationships
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment; resourceful, collaborative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Strong analytical abilities and quantitative skills
- Able to understand market insights and apply effectively
Education And Experience
- 5-6 years related work experience
- University graduate (Business, Marketing, Communications, Journalism)
- knowledge of the UAE landscape and that of KSA. and has client servicing experience and some amount of public affairs experience- but can also support on other work with other team leads
- As per the Direct Manager’s requests
- Client relationship skills
- Customer service skills
- Leadership skills
- Decision making skills
- Analytical skills
The physical abilities needed to perform the duties of this position, in addition to the office climate:
- Office environment is general office setting
- Some travel may be required
- Must reside in Dubai or be willing to relocate
- Willing to work additional or irregular hours as needed and allowed by local regulations