A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Inventory Controller”.
|Company Name||Farm Fresh|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Farm Fresh – Starting its journey, as a small butchery shop in early 1970’s for high quality European Meat, Farm Fresh today has grown into a leading Distributor & Marketer of some of the world’s Best Loved food brands.
Farm Fresh is a fully Integrated Distribution Solutions company with core focus on sales, distribution, logistics, processing and marketing of food products, enabled by dedicated team of more than 1000 professionals, State of Art Logistics, New wave Technology & Fleet of over 120 temperature-controlled vehicles we serve Frozen, Chilled and Dry Food Products to more than 15,000 point of sales in UAE.
Job Summary :
The role holder is responsible for Managing the Inventory , developing and implementing inventory control systems, coordinating with Logistics for stock reconciliations, Brand team for Purchase Requisition and
Near Expiry stock management. The role also manages the team of Inventory accountant and Supports stock audit.
· Monitors and maintains current inventory levels; processes purchasing requisitions as required; tracking orders and investigates variances on stock arrival against PO.
· Providing Weekly MIS on Stock Positions, Stock Coverage and Pipeline stock to management for timely action.
· Providing Weekly and monthly MIS on Near expiry stock to respective cross functional teams for timely action.
· Ensures proper recording of Purchase in system including all the stock related expenses are reflected correctly.
· Maintains proper control on Promo Packing such as stock movement, costing and variances.
· Coordinating with Brand team on liquidation of Near Expiry stocks lying in warehouse and Minimizes wastages.
· Leading the Stock Count activities across the warehouses to ensure proper stock position is reflected by the books.
· Coordinating with IT department on system related development and issues.
· Creation of New Brands, New SKUs, Merchandising Category in system, Bar code creation, mapping of new SKUs with warehouse system.
· Maintaining proper control over Non-trade Inventory, packing Material, Factory Raw Materials and Ingredients by ensure regular physical stock counts and submitting report on variances with root cause and proposed resolution.
· Proper reconciliation of stocks between SAP and EWM.
· Ensure integrity and accuracy of the stock management and proper implementation of SOP’s.
Experience / Qualification
- A minimum of 7+ years of relevant experience,
- Must have managed inventory volume of AED 50+ MM
- Must have worked in either FMCG or Retail.
- Must have strong knowledge of Supply Chain and in particular inbound, outbound, dispatch and warehouse coordination.
Due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. If your profile being selected and matches our job requirements you will be contacted by GMG recruitment team for further consideration within 14 days. If we think that your skills and qualifications may be suitable for other similar positions, we may contact you to discuss this further.