A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Key Account Manager”.
|10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Key account manager
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking KAM to join our business development team. The KAM will support and guide internal and external relationships with the private and public sector in the UAE and GCC. This professional must be a strategic and critical thinker with a proven record of success in expanding company objectives and exceeding business goals.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Building and strengthening relationships with existing clients and prospects by regular meetings, social events
- Developing and organizing new business development initiatives, goals, growth strategies and plans and ensuring that they are met
- Building a network of Government Officials and VIPs in the private and public sectors
- Creating market penetration and sales plans & strategies to support our clients to achieving their short -term and long-term targets.
- Managing client’s portfolio’s in terms of setting expectations, workshops, training, consulting, managing and arranging meetings, following up with addressing partners’ requirements& challenges.
- Assessing clients\ partners readiness for the market in terms of product or service readiness, staff on the ground.
- Increasing key clients base with handling C-suite executives.
- Reviewing contracts and MOU’s and ensuring both company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Gaining appropriate in-depth knowledge on the clients’ services and business requirements
- Support partners up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Finding and developing new markets and improving conversion of sales leads.
- Attending conferences, meetings, workshops, trade shows and industry events to keep up-to-date on changes in the industry
- Promote the company’s image to prospective and existing clients
- Ensuring client satisfaction with level of service rendered
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Business Administration, Communications, Project Management, Business Development, Research or a related field
- 10 years’ experience in business development and running a business development team
- Excellent command of the English and Arabic language
- High-level communication, organizational and time management skills
- Possess exceptional presentation skills and negotiation skills at a board level
- Experience working to and exceeding targets
- Ability to create and maintain accurate/ accessible and organized documentation
- Ability to lead a project using own initiatives and working part of a team
- Innovative, proactive and forward thinking
- A hands-on approach to problem solving and identifying issues
- Ability to cope with conflicting demands and to prioritize tasks
- Ability to identify and convert new business opportunities
- Excellent report-writing, analytical and project management skills
- Experience in budgeting and account forecasting
- Strong track record of developing new business and achieving or exceeding sales targets
- CRM skills
- Worked with formal tendering processes and procedures; able to advise on creating good standards of proposals
- Drive new business sales within the GCC, achieve sales targets and working on KPIs. Or
- Drive revenue, sales and relationships on multiple key named accounts
- Account planning, strategy and managing key sales opportunities
- Work closely with SEED Strategic partners (emerging technology services); attend periodic pipeline management meetings)
- Successfully qualify sales opportunities to maximize sales targets