A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Chief Accountant“.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA | CFA
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|12,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We are hiring Chief Accountant who will be responsible for managing and overseeing the daily tasks and operations of the accounting department through monitoring, controlling and analyzing accounting data ensuring proper reconciliation of accounts.
An effective Chief Accountant will:
- Oversee and manage the general accounting functions, including but not limited to accounts payable, accounts receivable, general ledger and taxes.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic forecasts data in coordination with internal stakeholders.
- Follow up on account payables and receivables and related reconciliations.
- Liaise regularly with the direct manager and other internal stakeholders on accounting related inquiries.
- Prepare the payroll and coordinate the closing process on a monthly basis.
- Monitor inventory levels and assist in the management of stock depreciation.
- Review, control and validate tax declarations as per country laws and regulations.
- Maintain a solid relationship with banks and financial institutions to guarantee the best terms and conditions for the company.
- Work with external and internal auditors and assist with the required information and documentation as appropriate.
- Assess current practices and procedures and conduct periodic evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities and system optimization.
- Ensure the existing IT platform is optimally utilized and participate in the implementation of new systems/processes.
- Lead and coach the team cultivating empowerment and ownership.
- Develop capabilities and secure a solid succession plan.
- Conduct regular performance reviews, identify training needs and oversee development plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or any other related field.
- Mandate CPA or CFA.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the similar role as Chief Accountant.
If you have been nodding constantly and have been thinking yes I can do this! whilst reading this post, Send your CV on the given email address.