A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
|Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Field)
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
We are looking for a HR executive to handle a variety of personnel related administrative duties. The role is to act as a liaison between employees and management, to ensure smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
An ideal candidate should be able to work autonomously and assist in basic day-to-day duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to Human Resources executives
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, etc…)
- Coordinate HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc..) and take minutes
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules and regulations
- Communicating with rental companies related to bike and van maintenance and replacements, along with DM card renewals and any other issues related.
- Maintaining all company records and making sure all files and documents are up-to-date
- Handling all HR/PRO work: visa renewals, labor card renewals, occupational health cards, basic food hygiene, PICs, HACCP filing up to date (big task), food policy insurance
- Handling HACCP visits with the auditors. Making sure the files are well prepared and up to date
- Handling all municipality visits, as well as online mandatory online food watch submissions (updating food watch on a daily basis)
- Receiving and sending all updated aggregator and B2B contracts and agreements
- Handling all maintenance issues at the baking and making sure the annual contracts are renewed PPM work. This includes AC servicing and any other drainage issue or chilled issue.
- Reviewing contracts, getting approvals and communicating the same with 2nd party
- PC literacy (MS Office)
- Basic knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills