A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Receptionist”.
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|3,000 AED – 3,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Due to continuing success and growth of our AESG team, a fantastic opportunity has opened up at our award-winning Specialist Consultancy, Engineering and Advisory Firm.
We are headquartered in London, Singapore and Dubai, working throughout the Middle East, Europe and Asia. Our areas of expertise are represented in four core verticals: Building Engineering, Planning and Infrastructure, Strategy and Advisory and Commissioning, Handover and Asset Management.
We pride ourselves in being leaders in the industry in each of the services that we offer. We have one of the largest dedicated team with decades of cumulative experience in sustainable design, fire and life safety, façade engineering, commissioning, building performance, waste management, environmental consultancy, carbon management and acoustics.
We are looking for a Receptionist / Travel Coordinator in Dubai with a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in administrative and travel coordination processes. This role offers an excellent opportunity for a motivated professional seeking a dynamic role within a growing and ambitious company.
If you are passionate, committed to excellence, self-driven and great with time and task management skills, you could be a part of our team.
- Coordinate and manage international travel requests, including arrangement of flights, hotels, and local transport
- Staying up to date with latest international Covid-19 travel restrictions and policies
- Coordinate and manage car rental needs of employees
- Management of reception, including welcoming guests and answering of the phone
- Booking meeting rooms for senior management
- General administration support to Operations team and other divisions
- Process employees’ requests and provide relevant information
The ideal candidate fits the below profile:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in administrative and travel coordination processes
- Administrative support and Multitasking
- Good communication skills
- Technical and Clerical (e.g., Microsoft Office)
- Time Management and Record-keeping
- High attention to details and accuracy under pressure
- Good time management skills – deadline driven