A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Internal Audit”.
|4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
What you’ll do
The role is to carry out Internal Audit activities for the processes and internal controls embedded in the function of Digital Marketing and Growth including but not limited to the following:
- Test and provide assurance on function’s execution of all marketing activities and initiatives as per Annual operating plan and their timely execution.
- Review and verify the basis of analysis to support the development of market positioning, competitive assessment, and customer segmentation, and target customer profiling for the retail portfolios.
- Scrutinize the strategies developed, campaigns implemented, and digital performance marketing channels optimized to determine whether these were successful endeavors in positively influencing traffic, engagement, and retention
- Review and verify that budgets and data sources being managed for digital marketing channels have been used to achieve scale and efficiency
- Review the monitoring and reconciling of day-to-day marketing spent and create reports on marketing budget utilization.
- Validate workings of incrementality for the various channels and campaigns to verify if maximum efficiency is achieved.
- Observe and verify that ‘test and learn’ strategies are being developed and executed effectively across all channels.
- Review the process of content collection from relevant stakeholders (internal and external) and timely updating of all platforms (online media, social media etc.)
- Confirm that activities such as execution, QA and reporting of campaigns are performed as part of daily operations.
- Identify whether relationships with internal and external stakeholders have improved following effective lines of communication being managed and processes have been set up.
- Review the process of identification and maintenance of records for new and emerging marketing channels
- Ensure all on-ground collateral and production for Events and BTL marketing is of the highest quality standards.
- Ensure all required approvals and permissions from local authorities (Dubai Police, HSE, CID) are taken in time for the different events organized.
- Review and test execution process of small campaigns including managing the marketing briefs, content creation, collaterals with the external agencies
- Test the sign-off controls on campaign related content for collaterals, emails, teasers, social media, and other channels.
- Review the monitoring dashboards and reports circulated for online media and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, etc.) for campaigns to ensure messages are consistent, reach the desired audience, and enhance the brand image of Noon.
- Review and monitor important audit risks during execution of major seasonal campaigns for retail destinations i.e. Ramadan, Festive Season, UAE National day, Yellow Friday, etc
- Review the reports and presentations prepared on marketing initiatives to provide management with reliable information for review and decision-making.
- Review the post-campaign summary reports that demonstrate how the project’s marketing objectives were met to identify and improve gaps in the marketing processes.
- Review the regular activity reports & analysis covering the events promotions and activities, footfall, ROI, retailer feedback prepared and shared with the Marketing Manager and actions taken.
- Monitor performance of external agencies and event managers to ensure they deliver within agreed timeframe and quality and branding standards.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- 4+ years experience in digital performance marketing
- Heavy operational experience with search, social, shopping and remarketing channels
- Proven track record of managing and scaling digital marketing teams and activities
- Exceptional quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to use data and analysis to make recommendations and drive decisions
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked and high energy environment
- Outstanding verbal and written communication and collaboration skills
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility and producing results
- Experience working in a similar or related role
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-pressure environment with a strong passion for delivering results. A candidate who has a successful history of working in teams solving challenging topics and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. At noon, we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible.
We work hard to get things done. We go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!