A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Coordinator”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,500 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Develop the brand awareness through increased exposure in digital and print media with a strong focus on editorial marketing through third party; liaise with all suppliers communicating a marketing plan and budget; maintaining the marketing communications plan.
- Communicating with suppliers to confirm contributions towards online campaigns, brochures, exhibitions and all other marketing costs
- Build and maintain strong communication links with all stakeholders in particular suppliers, customers, employees and media partners
- Develop and deliver the marketing communications plan with the Marketing Manager – advertising (online and print media); events and exhibitions
- Ability to work across English and Arabic media
- Develop the brand awareness through increased exposure in both external and internal digital and print media
- Develop communication strategies and reconcile related marketing budgets
- Create and manage release dates for recurring publications
- Assist with data management and marketing communications plan
- Liaise with magazines for schedules and advertisement bookings
- To assist the marketing team as and when required with all marketing related tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Execute duties in accordance to Sanipex Group’s Environment & Quality Policies
- Support on CRM strategy, email marketing and sms
- Support in developing events and exhibitions marketing strategy for brands and calendar
- Develop influencers’ strategy plan and introduce barter deals.
- Any other duties as assigned by the department head.
- PR & Media relations
- Data management
- Working with Budgets
- Inventory management
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) as well as a friendly and social attitude
- Ability to work as part of a Team
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
Bachelors in Marketing
At least 3 to 5 years in any product related marketing domain (Retail / Building Materials / Home decor / Home furnishings / Luxury goods industry will be an added advantage.)
P.S: It is a pure marketing domain role and sales exposure is not required.