A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Procurement Manager”.
|Company Name||Provis Estate Management|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Roles , Responsibilities, Duties
- Oversee the timely completion of the Section’s deliverables including issuance of POs and finalization of contracts.in line with established DOA
- Ensure all assigned procurement activities are conducted in line with established Procedures, Delegation of Authority and other internal governance parameters
- Oversee tender cycle for assigned projects in line with established KPIs, SLAs, and proactively escalate any matters that may lead to delays to the Senior Procurement Manager
- Oversee RFP/RFQ process which include RFQ/RFP development, review of RFP packages to ensure accuracy, conducting expression of interests, overseeing bid tender commercial evaluations up to award recommendation.
- Oversee procurement responsibilities for existing contracts including variation, renewals, termination, price review contract transfers and other related obligations.
- Assist the Senior Procurement Manager in implementing the purchasing strategies and support in the performance management of all Purchasing process related activities such as and not limited to reviewing evaluation reports, requisition orders in order to verify accuracy and specifications, reviewing of purchase orders and ensure adherence to overall guidelines
- Continuous stakeholder engagement to ensure accuracy of scope, availability of budgets, completeness of tender package documentation, alignment of tender strategy among other elements to enable smooth and timely progression and completion of procurement activities
- Implementation of sourcing strategies for various categories/ sub-categories
- Conduct commercial negotiations if required in line with established procedures and upon DOA approval and oversee development and finalization of contracts.
- Liaise with legal on regular basis to seek directives about any certain legal inquires pertaining to any contractual ambiguities and/or disputes with vendors pertaining to any contractual transactions outside Provis pre-approved contractual terms
- Assist the Senior Procurement Manager to review the cases prepared to relevant DOA and provide necessary feedback; Review/analyses reports/research of purchasing activities and provide recommendations to improve internal procurement activities/Processes
- Oversee performance evaluation for assigned reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant discipline is preferred.
- Master’s Degree is an advantage
- MCIPS is preferred
Experience and Skills:
- 10+ years’ experience in procurement/contract management, preferably in Facilities Management and Estate Management
Apply Now: [email protected]