A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Admin Executive”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
About Al-Futtaim Private Company LLC
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
About Al-Futtaim IKEA
We are a values-driven company with a passion for life at home. Our vision is to create a better everyday life for the many people.
Al-Futtaim IKEA holds the franchise rights for IKEA in Egypt, Oman, Qatar and the United Arab Emirates.
You can prioritise and organise own work and make the most efficient use of time available. You are enthusiastic about assignments and working with others in a team. You have the ability to work in a fast retail environment. You establish environment where IKEA values are a strong and living reality that embraces diversity.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- High School graduate or Bachelor’s degree in business administration is preferred.
- 5+ years HR Generalist Experience or similar role, IKEA experience is preferred
- High level of analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and implement.
About The Role
With our competence in Human Resource Management, the HR Executive is an active partner in achieving business results through highly engaged IKEA Co-workers, By providing guidance, support and challenge of the processes that attract, develop, inspire, & retain IKEA Co-workers, we enable and empower our business leaders with capabilities to develop both Business and People.
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Meet & greet new joiners on their first day & ensure they have their “Hej” induction pack prepared upon joining and are provided with their joining administration requirements, including receiving badges, uniforms, locker keys, access cards and having their finger-print registered.
- Work closely with HRSS team to ensure new joiners’ user and email accounts are created and shared with their line managers upon joining.
- Communicate store policies, procedures, and internal announcements as needed or directed by store HRBP.
- Respond to employees’ queries on various HR matters, with the support of store HRBP.
- Report to the HRBP all work needs, challenges and recommendations to facilitate the HR decision-making process.
- Assist the store line managers to understand and implement policies and procedures.
- Collect all company keys, uniforms, cards and other property from leavers
- Work with the store management team to ensure correct and accurate schedules are planned on the staff management system, in liaison with the Staff Planning Specialist.
- Consolidate payroll and leaves reports on monthly basis by reviewing the Store exceptions on a daily basis.
- Maintain records of the attendance levels, overtime, turnover %, Sick leaves, Nationality mix, recruitment tracker, Emirati turnover and holiday in the Store.
- Assist the HRBP with specific HR related projects and participate in functional & cross-functional initiatives to build a high-performing organization aligned with the business strategy & leadership goals.
- Provide HR & admin support to the store management, including documentation & approval process, as per HRBP guidance.
- Coordinate travel/hotel arrangements for new employees, including existing employees requiring emergency leave by liaising with the correct departments in Al-Futtaim HRSS, Travel and Finance to ensure the correct audit trail is in place.
- Support the smooth operation of the store departments such as maintaining records for disciplinary meetings, files, taking minutes of the disciplinary meetings in the absence of the HRBP, printing “Employee of the month/year certificates”., vouchers, etc.
- Collate power point presentations for general meetings; take notes on the general meetings and circulate them.
- Produce all relevant KPI reports to help steer the business and keep control.
- Ensure that all store stationery/supplies are reviewed regularly and are adequately stocked in the store as well as order supplies for the store office on a regular basis.
- Negotiate prices with Vendors, obtains quotations for purchase of office supplies e.g. stationery, uniforms, etc.
- Ensure accurate stock counts on delivery of items and forwards approvals to Finance for payment.
- Work closely with the HRBP on employees engagement activities and organise social events for the co-workers and the annual party.
- Ensure that all in-store office documents (appraisal documents, employees` letters) are archived properly to facilitate easy retrieval when necessary.
- Support the department managers to prepare for audits and ensure that auditors’ queries and requirements for any supporting evidence etc. are provided during the audit.
- Follow up on Probationary Reviews (1 month, 3 months and 5 months) & contract renewals to ensure they are done on time and file the probationary forms in the store HR office in order to be easy to retrieve, in liaison with HRSS team.
- Support the store management team and HRBP in coordinating outsourced employees hiring, contracts and payroll management with the outsourcing partner.
- Develop effective working relationship with Al-Futtaim HR teams and store management team to provide
- continuity across the business.
A few more things for you
Interest? Then please join us for a rewarding career journey!
We are here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.