A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Compliance Officer”.
|Majid Al Futtaim
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,500 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The Excellence and Compliance Officer is responsible to uphold compliance policies and procedures of MAF Lifestyle, and evaluate against best practice and business standards. The role supports the business in Excellence and Compliance projects for continuous improvement.
Responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to the following:
- Conduct internal compliance reviews and monitor audit activities within department deadlines.
- Conduct and support all Data Loss Prevention investigations where required.
- Collate necessary information to report the progress of the compliance program in accordance with allocated timeframes.
- Conduct Excellence audits in stores ensuring customer service standards are met at all times.
- Identify areas of cost cutting and savings while maintaining the standards
- Support with all Compliance activities as per the Company Policies and Procedures including, but not limited to, the following:
- Reviewing the monthly Compliance Self-Assessment
- Conducting Store compliance visits
- Delivering Policies and Procedures Training
- Reviewing discounts and store expenses
- Identify operational process gaps and make recommendations for improvement to ensure continuous performance enhancement across Majid Al Futtaim Lifestyle brands and locations.
- Continually seek to improve the efficiency and quality of all compliance activities, to reduce the vulnerability of the business to fraud, abuse, and unnecessary wastage.
- Conduct checks on IT assets and ensure that it is compliant with IT policy.
- Support in updating MAFL policies and procedures where applicable
- Contribute and support the business in achieving the Dare Today, Change Tomorrow sustainability strategy.
- Ensure awareness and understanding of Company Policies and Procedures by all employees.
- Support in the roll-out of educational and training programs where relevant to business need.
- Build strong professional relationships with all internal customers across head office functions and store management.
- Audit accuracy
- Compliance results
- Quality and accuracy of reports
- Training delivery
- Sustainability initiatives
- Good critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Good relationship-building skill
- Reporting skills
- Systems savvy
Qualifications / Education:
- Graduate in business administration or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in a Quality assurance / Compliance role
- Retail industry experience is preferred