A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics Coordinator”.
|NMK Electronics Trading LLC
|2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
NMK Electronics, a leading group of AV distributors in the Middle East is growing and in need of an experienced Logistics Coordinator – NMK Electronics has recently joined a global Group that is listed on the FTSE AIM 100 market in the United Kingdom (UK), and so this represents a very exciting time to join us.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced professional, with a proven background in the same field. and able to join on short notice. As part of our experienced Logistics/Warehouse team, s/he should be comfortable in a challenging role that demands clear communication and presentation skills with significant experience and ideally, the experience of working as part of an international Group.
- Meeting and greeting customers/suppliers arriving in the company’s specified warehouse.
- Handling phone calls.
- Coordinate with warehouse supervisors, assistants and drivers whenever required in all day-to-day tasks.
- Coordinating export ex-works shipment with agents and couriers and making bookings through phone to support the customers in the same and to ensure it is dispatched from the warehouse as early as possible.
- Emailing shipping documents to customers and following up for VAT docs from the customer/agent.
- Notifying local customers by email regarding their delivery on the delivery day.
- Uploading VAT docs in the system and maintaining the files
- E-com shipments (Amazon, Noon, Carrefour, etc.) scheduling, transferring, and coordinating the same.
- Preparing daily cash and cheque reports and submitting them to accounts.
- All office-related jobs, to ensure the office is neat and tidy at all times.
- Any urgent request to be communicated to the team immediately to avoid any delays.
- Scan and upload customer signed invoices, delivery notes, and other documents to the ERP on daily basis.
- Ensure that the safety stock of consumables like empty cartons, plastic bags, etc. are maintained.
- Any other job requirement will be communicated as and when needed.
Education, Experience, and Key Competencies:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree or similar discipline
- 2 – 3 years experience in customer service or as a logistic coordinator
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Knowledge of UAE laws and regulations
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software (ERP)
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
- Patient and willing to learn and adapt warehouse and office work process
- Able to join on a short notice
- Must be in UAE
Vacancy Type: Full time
Job Location: Dubai – UAE
What we offer: Market competitive package
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by an employee assigned to this position. The description is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skill, and working conditions associated with the position.