A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Institute for Transformational Development|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the job:
The ideal candidate for the Business Development Manager roles will be one who excels in managing corporate accounts and complex sales cycles for customized VR/AR/Mixed Reality solutions. The candidate will play a crucial role in establishing and maintaining relationships, representing the company’s brand ethos in a way that is positive, honest, and professional. He/She needs to demonstrate ability to think analytically about the mission, solution and technical challenges with the skills to build and convey compelling value propositions. The candidate will possess superior listening and communication skills that enables him/her to develop opportunity pursuit strategies and liaise effectively with business leaders, technical leaders, procurement principals, channel partners and solution partners.
- Source for new sales opportunities and follow-up on leads generated by company/channel partners.
- Research accounts, identify key stakeholders and generate interest.
- Analyze and understand clients’ objectives/needs/requirements and draft tailored proposals.
- Deliver effective sales presentations online and in person.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects and build a solid pipeline.
- Nurture sales opportunities and manage sales cycles from qualification to closing.
- Drive sales through effective management of channel partners.
- Close sales and achieve monthly/quarterly targets specified by company.
- Provide weekly and monthly reports on progression and statuses.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree (within Business, Economics or Information Technology)
- Minimum 2 years experience in a Sales or Account Management role dealing with Enterprise customers, and engaging with stakeholders at all levels, up to and including, C-Suite decision makers
- Fluency in Arabic & English is mandatory
- Basic knowledge in VR/AR/Mixed Reality solutions and SaaS platforms is advantageous
- Exceptional written, verbal, listening, communication and presentation skills
- Concrete experience in opportunity qualification and account development through MEDDIC approach or similar; familiarity with sales principles, methods, practices, and other sales techniques
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Self-motivated, Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Working effectively across internal and external organizations, High level of integrity and work ethics.