A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Coordinator”.
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
- Monitor and improve Rider Performance and Compliance
- Lead Rider Recruitment for the allocated zones
- Lead a Team of Rider Coordinators and/or Rider Captains
- Manage rider roster with proper allocation of shifts/breaks/off-days etc
- Supervises rider onboarding and training schedule with Rider Trainer and Rider Supervisor
- Inventory management and usage compliance of Rider equipments
- Groom rider quality (behaviour, appearance, professionalism, presentational etc)
- Setting up a performance improvement plan to improve performance of low performing riders
- Reduce rider complaints originating from customers
- Monitor riders performance on individual level and responsible for coaching/warning riders
- Audits fleet appearance & rider behaviour via on ground visits
What did we order?
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-3 years of experience in food/grocery tech industry is highly preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite tools like GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, GForms etc
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. English and Urdu is a must. Arabic is a plus.
- Influencer and a negotiation with good public speaking and presentation skills
- People management skills: Experience of managing bigger group of people