A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Internal Audit Executive”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA
|3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,000 AED – 6,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- Responsible for planning and executing financial and operational audit engagements and special projects as required by the Group Head of Internal Audit.
- Responsible for showrooms audits to ensure that showrooms are operating effectively and adequately as per company policies.
- Responsible for fraud investigation to identify insignificant loss and personnel responsibly and ensure to recommends preventive measures for non-occurrence of fraud.
- Responsible for assessing compliance with the company policies to ensure the company’s group assets are safeguarded.
- Responsible for tracking the actions based on audit findings and following up on the significant actions from the process owners.
- Responsible for devising new cost control techniques.
- Responsible for physical verification of cash on a surprise basis.
- Responsible for verification of statutory compliances (VAT) applicable to an organization
- Reporting to Group Head-Internal Audit on audit progress and major audit observations and preparing and finalizing audit reports for review by the Group Head-Internal Audit.
- Ensuring appropriate audit documentation in support of audit findings
Job Specifications –
- Chartered Accountant Degree is a must
- The candidate should have at least 3 years of post-qualification experience working as an Internal Auditor.
- Candidate from Trading/Hospitality/Contracting Sector will be preferred.
- Must have Operational & Financial Audit Experiences.
- Fluency in English is a must
- Attentive to details
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent Report writing skills are required.
- Energetic and self-starter
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Positive Attitude.
- Time Management Abilities.
- Problem-Solving Skills.
- Acting as a Team Player
- Self-Confidence. …
- Ability to Accept and Learn From Criticism.