A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Data Analyst”.
||Farah Experiences LLC|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Human Resource (HR) Analyst will collect, compile, and analyze HR data, metrics, and statistics, and apply this data to make recommendations to drive the strategy of the business.
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, management and employee surveys, exit interviews, employment records, government labor statistics, competitor’s practices, and other sources.
- Analyzes data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation, turnover, and compliance with employment laws and regulations.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings
- Identifies and recommends reasonable short- and long-term goals, milestones, and benchmarks for key performance metrics.
- Based on metrics and analysis, makes recommendations for policies and activities to improve the organizational culture
- Facilitates implementation of new systems and processes inclusive of training, development, recruiting, and other related initiatives
- Ensures compliance with data privacy regulations and best practices
- May guide and/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation processes
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data
- Support reporting and measurement activity across the whole range of HR vertical
- Respond to ad hoc reporting action defined reporting at set times throughout the year
- Support the HRSC with data requirements an initiatives
To be considered for this role, you will need to have:
- High School Qualification
- 5 years in related role
- Ability to understand delegated objectives
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Facilitation skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Project Management Certification
- Business Analysist Qualification
- Project management
- Consultation & Analytical skills
- Relationship management
Apply Now :[email protected]