A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant”.
|Experience||7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We Are Hiring !!!
*Only immediately available candidates*
*Candidates from Facility Management background only*
We are looking for a detail-oriented senior accountant to perform and coordinate accounting duties within our organization. The senior accountant’s responsibilities include preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
To be successful as a senior accountant, you should have a solid working knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) and strong financial analysis skills. An outstanding senior accountant should also possess strong Excel skills, be detail-oriented, highly organized, and able to work with little to no supervision and perform under pressure. The ideal candidate will have substantial exposure to monthly closing processes, forecasting and budgeting and customer billing. They should be organized and approach each issue with an analytical mindset.
- Ensure business transactions are reported in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles
- Oversees all activities of the accounting and VAT.
- Involved in the supervision and management of general accounting activities, analyses, business partnerships, and the maintenance of effective internal controls while ensuring statutory compliance in all accounting activities.
- Providing back office services such as accounts payable, payment, accounts receivable, collections, FS closing and payroll.
- Expert in IFRS
- Ensuring the business meets all its statutory and compliance obligations, including statutory accounting and tax issues.
- Work closely with team members to assist with the month-end close.
- Assist with the annual audit process including the draft of the financial statements and related notes.
- Research and analyze expense variances for company management.
- To ensure their company receives payments for goods and services, and records these transactions accordingly.
- To include securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts, and resolving any discrepancies.
- Prepare journal entries, reconcile financial statements and accounts, and ensure data accuracy.
- Review and post month-end closing entries. Responsible for a variety of accounting, auditing and financial reporting duties,
- Ensuring compliance with all applicable accounting standards and methods.
- 7+ years’ of professional accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Economics or equivalent experience
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and stress management skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to train and manage staff.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.