A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “General Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | CA | CMA|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for an all-rounded Accountant to spearhead accounting for our company.
The ideal candidate will be fully versed in accounting principles; able to work comfortably with numbers with attention to detail; be reliable, diligent, organized, flexible, and able to work autonomously.
We will strongly prefer a female candidate from the Philippines.
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Data Entry and managing the company’s accounting system (Zoho Books).
- Manage finance department with the responsibilities for payroll, accounts payables/account receivables, and submission of payments.
- Access online banking to monitor and download monthly statements as required for reconciliation, accounting, and reporting purposes.
- Prepare and maintain reports for auditor & partners.
- Coordinate and work with partner’s accountant and company’s auditor.
- Coordinate with sales agents for all deals to properly record and do the computation for all commissions.
- Coordinate with partners/developers for any accounting-related matter.
- Prepare and submit any requirements from the partners/developers to claim a commission.
- Monitor and follow up for pending commissions.
- Monitor and maintain cash flow (Cash Accounts).
- Financial Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Create tax invoices, payment vouchers, receipt vouchers, or any other accounting form as required.
- Prepare to submit quarterly VAT returns.
- Process accounting postings – invoices, payments, bank transactions, debit/credit notes, fixed assets register, accruals, banking, reconciliations.
- Summarize current financial transactions by gathering information, preparing balance sheets, profit & loss statements, other reports.
- Undertake any other specific duties assigned by the management
- Work directly with the CEO and Managing Director.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field.
- Minimum 2 years of UAE experience for independently handing accounts with minimum supervision.
- Fluent in English (spoken and written).
- Well organized, careful, and patient, with high attention to detail.
- Proficient with all MS Office, ability to maintain the accuracy of Excel spreadsheets.
- Knowledgeable in Zoho Books.