A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Accountant”.
|Company Name||Arabian Real Estate Broker LLC|
|Qualification||BA | BSc Degree | ACCA | ACA | CMA|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We plan on hiring an expert Junior Accountant to provide support to our Accounting and Financial department. You will be managing our routine accounting activities and maintaining the records of the same. You will be part of our team of Accounting experts who work diligently to maintain transparency and order for our company finances.
An ideal candidate for this role would be the one who is well-versed with various accounting principles. As a Junior Accountant, your role would be to contribute to the overall effectual operation of the Finance department. You will aid our company to be fully aware of its financial standing.
Your duties and responsibilities would include maintaining general ledger accounts and the company’s fixed assets. To sum up, you will help the company to make the right decisions and achieve long-term success.
If you are a detail-oriented individual and loves to maintain accounting, we would like to meet you. Expertise in Excel is required
Experience in the hotel industry or dealing with online portals such as Booking.com and Airbnb will be an advantage
- Post and process the journal entries to make sure that all transactions have been recorded.
- Update the accounts receivables on a daily basis and issue invoices.
- Update the accounts payable on a daily basis and perform reconciliations.
- Assist the team in the preparation of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements.
- Adhere to the law and the company’s financial and accounting guidelines.
- Assist with payroll records, review expenses, etc. when assigned.
- Update the financial database to make sure that all the information present is accurate and immediately accessible when required.
- Prepare and submit weekly and monthly reports.
- Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly as well as yearly closings.
- Assist the department with other accounting projects.
- BA/BSc degree in Accounting, Finance, or relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Junior Accountant. Candidates having experience as a Bookkeeper can also be considered.
- Qualifications such as ACCA, ACA, and CIMA are a plus, not a prerequisite.
- Exceptional organizational abilities.
- Good with figures and numbers and have an analytical mind.
- Solid knowledge of accounting and financial reporting practices and principles.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills.
Package offered is AED 3500/- + visa + insurance. 6 days a week (alternate Sundays)