A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Associate Warehouse Specialist “.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
What’s on your plate?
- Completely own inventory in-out of several items across Talabat Warehouse(s).
- Create SOPs to document and trace 100% inventory receipt, issuance and returns.
- Oversee the levels of our warehouse stock items and place orders as needed well in advance of the estimated lead time.
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries.
- Prepare shipping documents (like invoices, purchase orders and bills of lading).
- Coordinate our supply chain procedures to maximize quality of delivery.
- Maintain inventory of sample/trial materials and keeps the sample neat and organized.
- Exhibit high standards of security procedures and ensure that the warehouse is in compliance with the environmental health and safety regulations.
- Identify areas of improvement and establish innovative or adjust existing work procedures and practices to implement best practices for Inventory Management.
What did we order?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Supply Chain or Warehouse Management.
- Proven 3-4 work experience as a Warehouse Manager in eCommerce industry.
- Ability to input, retrieve and analyze data.
- Experienced at multitasking, worked in a fast paced environment and hands-on ability to get the job done.
- Strong organizational, time management and supervisory skills.
- Proficient in Google Suite tools like GDoc, GSheet, GSlides, GForms etc.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. English and Urdu/Hindi is a must. Arabic is a plus.