A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Representative”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,500 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 111023
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
Job Holder will be responsible for Sharjah & Northern Emirates dealer business for our in-house brand AFTRON. He has to ensure product presence on the shelves of the dealers across the assigned territory.
- Achieving sales of business through various Dealers.
- Collection of receivables from the Dealer customers.
- Increase the new customers and monitoring the sales with assigned customers.
- To make sure no Dealer or wholesaler is overstocked in order to maintain the price and to avoid any stocks support CN to be raised
- To ensure and update market price of the product to the company in order to be at par with the competitors price.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of experience in Electronics sector.
- Valid UAE driving license
- High School Degree. Preferable – Graduate.
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Good Analytical skills & Interpersonal skills
- Proactive and flexible
- Excellent Planning and Organizing Skills
- Negotiation skills
- Proficiency in MS Word , Excel , SAP & email etiquette
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.