A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|10 – 11 years of Relevant Experience Required
|20,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
- He will be responsible for the entire operations of the Facilities Management Business in Abu Dhabi.
- He must have a proven experience in Business Development, Sales and Marketing, CRM, Planning, budgeting, facility and maintenance, engineering, development and evaluation of strategic business goals and objectives of the company and shud have proven record of performing on targets
- The person will be responsible for creating and implementing business development strategies and overseeing activities that ensure the contract delivers to acceptable standards.
- He will be responsible for developing and establishing customer service and budgetary standards
- He will establish work plan and staffing for each phase of project, and arrange for recruitment or assignment of personnel as per project requirement
- He will develop, monitor and review annual and life-cycle replacement maintenance programs, establish policies and procedures and negotiate contracts
- The candidate will be responsible for all staff and subcontractors on site, together with the financial and operational performance of the contracts.
- He will be responsible to manage vendors, contractors and suppliers for smooth operation of the contracts.
- He will be responsible to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with customers and employees
- He will be setting staffing levels in compliance with business specifications and monitoring them to enable the delivery of efficient and effective services
- He will conduct regular staff meetings to review on-going, trouble-shoot areas needing corruptive action, issues related to employees, etc.
- He will be responsible to develop, coordinate and evaluate the implementation of monitoring and inspection programs to ensure an appropriate level of customer service are met
- Responsible for the management of the Operations Support Services
- Provides strategic input to the day to day operating plan
- Collaborate with functional areas (sites) on ensuring a seamless delivery of Operational Support Services
- Ensure the ongoing enforcement of planned preventative maintenance, testing and inspections, coordinating shut-downs as required for transitions and installations
- Act as the focal point for Operations Support Service activities
- Ensure contractual compliance of Service Providers across Operations Support Services that extend into monitoring Key Performance Indicator’s and resolving performance gaps, implementing penalties and/or incentive awards and managing contract scope variations
- Management of the Operational Support Services team
- Assist with the mentoring of Operations Support Services staff
- Ensure implementation and adherence for all Site wide Policies and Procedures
- Lead the team responsibly and proficiently, providing effective line management to direct reports
- Set objectives and evaluate performance of individual direct reports and actively manage key personnel issues
- Ensure that all staff acquire the required skills and knowledge through appropriate learning and development programs
- Provide visible leadership to the team and across the organization to key stakeholders
· Formulation and Implementation of Standard Operating Procedures
· Review of technical issues
· Discussion with Clients Management for reviewing the problems and resolving the issues related to project
· Vendor Selection Process and vendor management.
· Provide professional development support and perform periodic performance reviews for direct subordinates based on Performance Management System.
· Support with the development of workforce plans for the Facilities Management department and work with the Human Resources function on succession planning for key positions in Facilities Management.
· Contribute to the identification of learning and development needs of employees within the Facilities Management department in collaboration with the Human Resources function.
· Coach and mentor subordinates on a regular basis.
· Contribute in an effective and efficient manner to the recruitment and development.
- Find opportunities for more work in the Project for the Company
- Work on Business and Financial Targets
- Shud have proven record of creating business and working on performance targets in Abu Dhabi
- The successful candidate will hold a degree in facilities management, mechanical engineering or similar qualifications and can demonstrate leadership in FM projects. A masters degree will be an added advantage
- Must have 10+ years’ experience with the last 3 years in management role within GCC
- He should be able to demonstrate knowledge of international best practice in facilities management and change management
- Strong Sales and Marketing background
- Possess strong analytical, organizational, management and computer skills
- Bilingual, English & Arabic speaking candidates will be preferred.