A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|20,000 AED – 25,000 AED (Plus Commission)
|Full Time | Permanent
Transmit is seeking an experienced, highly motivated sales professional to join our sales team, as a District Sales Manager- Middle East. This position oversees the middle east market and assists in developing and executing its corresponding sales plans and projections. The District Sales Manager is responsible for championing Transmit Security’s product and ensuring Sales Executives meet quota goals and ensure highest quality of customer service. Additionally, this role is responsible for managing acquisition of new customers within the assigned territories. If you have a passion for security and an interest in how it can facilitate positive change, combined with security technology sales experience, we want to talk with you.
- Development of a winning team of sales executives, including recruiting, hiring and training.
- Development of strategic sales plans for the team to effectively and efficiently cover the accounts within the assigned territory.
- Leading forecasting and reporting.
- Develop the Go-To-Market strategy for the accounts
- Manage lead qualification and conversion from interested prospects.
- Coach and professionally develop sales executives regarding strategies to prospect and generate new relationships within named accounts.
- Consulting with and advising large, strategic Customers resulting in increased adoption, success and deployment Transmit solutions.
- Travel, as required, to prospects, customers or marketing events and meet hiring goals (40-50% travel).
- 5+years managing Sales teams.
- Previous experience building out and managing the Middle East Market
- 5+ years experience in SaaS software sales.
- Track record of success in Software or related business application sales.
- Detailed knowledge of and passion for SaaS applications
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- A passion for security work.
- Expert negotiation skills
- Proven ability to call on Fortune 500 C-Suite executives across multiple buying centers
- Ability to accurately forecast up on behalf of the team/district
Nice to have:
- Experience being successful at a hyper growth company
- Experience in Identity & Access Management or digital, app stack or in security space
Transmit Security is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of Diversity and Inclusion. Our human capital is the most valuable asset we have. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our Culture, but our Reputation and Achievements as well. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other any other characteristics that make our employees unique.
We require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers complete a background check before being hired. COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment to travel on behalf of Transmit Security.