A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant Invoice Processing”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance)
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 7,500 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Job Requisition ID: 120721
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
We are currently seeking an Accounts Payable executive to join our Accounts Payable Shared Service Centre (APSSC). The role will be based in our Rigga office in Deira and will report the Invoice Processing Team Lead.
- Ensure the invoices, Debit notes, Credit notes etc. are processed in line with P2P documented SOPs and any deviations are notified, agreed and captured in SOPs
- Ensure that any exceptions flagged by the system are appropriately resolved before ultimate posting.
- Verify and follow up for Delegation of Authority (DOA) compliance particularly for Non-
- Trade procurement
- Resolve internal and external queries in line with SLA’s.
- Responsible for maintaining sound internal control environment.
- Ensure comprehensive capture of data and information during posting
- Manage customer expectation and ensure positive feedbacks.
- Support on projects
- Systematically identify, analyze and resolve issues to reach optimal solution in a timely manner
- Review/Highlight aberrations in various reports before circulating to business
- Ensure VAT compliance before processing invoices
- Ensure timely booking of utility and telecom invoices
- Ensure daily upload of invoice data from front-end systems
- Entries in front-end systems are posted /cleared without any lag
- To ensure any changes to relevant SOPs are discussed with your line manager and updated by LM in Blue works
- Ensure changes to PA/JD on account of change in roles and responsibilities is notified to the Team Lead in a timely manner
- Graduation in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or related field
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in Accounts Payable
- Preferably with SAP experience
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.