A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager Internal Audit – Technology”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||8 – 9 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 45,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
As an Internal Audit Manager – Technology, you will be responsible for developing and implementing the integrated digital and technology audit strategies, taking into consideration key aspects of e-commerce platform, IT eco-system (governance framework, applications, and infrastructure), and security risks. The role will facilitate effective and efficient implementation of the strategy through the development of focused audit plans and an organization with the requisite skills.
- Define the digital & technology audit and annual audit plan.
- Provide inputs for the development and continuous update of a comprehensive Internal Audit Plan with a relevant focus on risks linked with the e-Commerce digital & technology eco-systems
- Monitor the digital and technology risk profile and emerging risks based on internal and external factors and report on potential impacts
- Deliver the Digital & Technology Audit Plan effectively and efficiently, covering the broad spectrum of identified risks
- Identify root causes and appropriate solutions for recurring or thematic audit issues.
- Support the operational internal audit team in executing integrated risk-based audits by assigning resources with the right skillsets and overseeing the quality of performance and deliverables
- Monitor the status of implementation of high-priority management action plans.
- Build relationships with the Digital and Technology teams and key business stakeholders and promote the value of internal audit
What you’ll need:
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University
- A professional qualification/designation in technology auditing (e.g. CISA, CISSP, AWS/GCP, IAM, VPC, Linux OS & networking knowledge)
- A clear understanding of cloud computing services/deployment architecture.
- Experience in Docker and Kubernetes Security best practices
- Experience in performing technical security assessments within cloud environments.
- A track record of demonstrable achievements in leading and managing an IT audit function.
- Extensive IT internal audit or consulting in either professional services or industry with at least 5 years of independent management of assignments
- The candidate must have experience working in a complex technology-driven environment with heterogeneous systems.
- Knowledge of audit methodologies and hands-on experience in developing key internal audit deliverables including process flows, work programs, audit reports, and control summaries.
- Technology & integrated audit experience
- Experience supervising a team or leading a group of peers
- Project management abilities and technical task execution experience.
- Strong analytical skills with proven problem-solving ability.
- Proven ability to operate autonomously in high-pressure situations, successfully handle multiple competing priorities, and possess a high level of discipline while displaying a high degree of flexibility and professionalism.