A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Company Name||Vieco Pharmaceuticals|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CPA|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Vieco Pharmaceuticals is a pharmaceutical factory in JAFZA Dubai for the production of solid (Tablets and Capsules), Liquid (Syrups) and semi-solid (Ointment and Creams) pharmaceutical products.
An accountant with knowledge on full accounting cycle in SAP. With min. 5 yrs experience in pharmaceutical field, degree holder; experience in setting up of a SAP system or Oracle.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
· Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role e.g. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting etc.
· Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations .
· Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
· Perform project cost forecasts/budgets, cost tracking, monitoring and controls.
· Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow management reporting for submission.
· Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries.
· Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
· Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
· Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
· Establish and maintain systems for cost-sensitivity analysis and early-warning of cost-overruns
· Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
Education and Experience:
· Graduate Degree in Accounting/Finance with CPA
· Minimum of 5+ years relevant experience in financial & management accounting particularly in Pharmaceutical Industry
· Work experience with SAP or Oracle is a necessity
· Excellent MS Office skills with particularly strong capabilities in MS Excel