A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Books all service providers and local vendors’ payable vouchers in JDE system to reflect the GL accounts with correct expenditures and accurate payable balances.
- Prepares statement of accounts for payable accounts, reconciles and analyzes them on a monthly basis in order to have correct balances reflected on the system.
- Issues checks and bank transfer letters for vendors, service providers and petty cash replenishment in settlement of due invoices to ensure timely payments
- Performs bank reconciliations to make sure that all bank balances are correct and match with banks statements
- Makes sure that funds are available in all currencies and in different banks as needed in order not to have overdrawn accounts and incur bank interest.
- Controls all bank charges, interest and value dates ascertaining compliance with agreed terms and conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or relevant field
- Minimum 2-3 years’ experience working in a similar role
- UAE experience is a plus