A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Marketing Executive”.
|Company Name||Chalhoub Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About EV Lab
We aim to drive the transition to sustainable mobility through education and expertise.
EV Lab was started by a group of founders who believed that EV’s needed to be better represented as the future of automobiles in a region that is in love with petrol cars.
By channeling their knowledge of mobility in the region and expertise in retail, they created a concept which pushed education first and created an experience that supported the customer through their switch to EV’s
AT EV LAB, WE AIM TO PLEASE OUR CUTOMERS!
We are very passionate about sustainable mobility, and aim to foster an inclusive community of EV enthusiasts, through giving everyone we work with a great customer experience. Through sharing our expertise, we want to be the one source of trusted information which is neutral, and in the end will benefit the end user.
We believe that it is through this that we can all be part of the bigger movement of sustainable mobility and move the world towards a cleaner planet.
What You’ll Be Doing
As a Marketing Executive for EV Lab you will be responsible for handling advertising and promotional activities, as well as working with a number of top EV brands. You will be responsible for the customer database, marketing and promotional plans as well as PR and social media activities.
Advertising And Promotional Activities
- You will assist in building the marketing plan / calendar for the different EV brands and EV Lab
- Be involved in all aspects of marketing and media from planning, advertising, promotions, public, media relations, product development and research
- Build, maintain and update good database (CRM) through consolidate information from shop floors
- Carry out local market research, customer survey, assessing customer demands, brand positioning, monitor competitors’ activities, and evaluating market campaigns
- Channel all suppliers and customers information (animation / training / launch plan) to stores/shop managers, area, and Department/ Division Manager
- Communicate all required information about animation / visibility to the suppliers
- Coordinate with advertising agencies and clients on media plans
Customer Data Base
- Define the media and PR plan by briefing the advertising agency
- Ensure preserving the image of the brand at the POS by respecting its merchandising guidelines
- Follow up closely on the plans’ implementation, schedule and activities in all concerned markets
- Handle the marketing plan forecast and the marketing plan orders
- Handle translation of all the documents
- Inform purchasing supervisor about marketing activities to ensure the availability of the stock timeframe
- Liaise with the different departments to build the latter
- Manage and coordinate with concerned parties for the production of marketing materials being from leaflets, visuals, podiums, flyers, and preparing necessary photo shoots to pro reading press releases
- Manage the various marketing budgets to organize corporate above the line and below the line promotional / advertising activities and corporate items purchase
Marketing and Promotional Plans
- Meet and discuss with local suppliers for all marketing bookings and animations
- Monitor windows, podiums and any other promotional area ensuring promotional activities throughout the year, in coordination with the design department (3D)
- Organise, attend events, and exhibitions
- Participate in relevant projects and community activities as and when needed
- Plan and follow-up on promotions in coordination with the different area managers and the training and promotion manager
- Prepare monthly management report comparing the budget verses the stock
- Prepare monthly updated report of expenses
- Present the various marketing plans to the stores/ shop managers and ensure its proper implementation
- Secure sponsorship to assist with the publicity and funding of marketing projects
- Send the catalogues, new price lists and miscellaneous information to the customers
- Splitting the media investments by product line and by media support to respect the brand’s media strategy and the total budget initially set by the Area Manager/ Department Manager
- Work in coordination with commercial team and list objectives for main customers
What You Need To Succeed
- Previous marketing experience with an EV brand or within a Start-up environment
- Previous experience working within both branded and own concept guidelines
- Experienced in managing agencies and relationships with media and PR
- Passionate about electric vehicles
What We Can Offer You
With us, you will turn your aspirations into reality. We will help shape your journey through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility. Our Group offers diverse career paths for those who are extraordinary, every day.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, child education contribution, remote and flexible working policies as well as exclusive employee discounts.