A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
|13,000 AED – 15,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
INTERNATIONAL FAST CASUAL OPERATOR
MANAGING THE SUPPLY CHAIN ACROSS MEA
BASED IN UAE
Food People have partnered with a fast-casual international restaurant operator in their search for a Supply Chain Manager to join their regional team based in the UAE. As a Supply Chain Manager, you will be responsible for managing the franchise partners across the MEA region to ensure the quality and consistency of the supply of goods, services and capital items for the company.
- Assists franchisees with negotiations on price points, quality compliance, payment options and delivery dates.
- Assists and supports franchisees and companies International Supply Chain Manager to complete contracts with approved suppliers proposing the most competitive package in conjunction with the highest quality, aggregation with existing supplier base to increase throughput and maximise minimum order quantities.
- Identity and qualify potential strategic suppliers to gain ‘approved supplier’ status by the Quality Assurance department.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of each targeted countries’ import capabilities (including restrictions and duties) from neighbouring countries and well as from existing approved Global Suppliers.
- Assist the franchisees and importers in working with local governmental agencies to complete documentation required to gain import approval on products originating from other countries.
- Support the franchisee’s efforts to achieve the targeted opening date by guiding the franchisee’s Supply Chain Manager function effectively through the start-up process.
- Coordinate with franchisees and suppliers to maintain inventory levels on propriety items to support Limited Time Offer promotions.
- Participates in the development of procurement strategies including requirements planning, alternate sourcing, the timing of purchasing, inventory level adjustments and inventory liability management.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Educated to bachelor’s degree level
- 5-10 years of experience in Supply Chain
- Ideally, be able to communicate in both Arabic and English
- Strong experience working across the MEA markets
- Strong drive for results and be cost focused
Please note, only candidates with relevant experience will be contacted to discuss the position in more detail.