A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Manager”.
|Company Name||Ali and Sons Holding LLC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||15 – 16 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Ali & Sons Holding is a diversified conglomerate established in 1979 and has strong presence in the automotive, commercial, oil & gas, retail, construction, property management, hospitality, manufacturing, marine engineering, and information technology industries.
At Ali & Sons, our people are at the center of everything we do. They are engaged, curious and are driven to excellence by a supportive and collaborative environment that recognizes hard work and rewards top talent.
If you are someone who loves a challenge that requires you to innovate and learn new things every day, read on.
About the Position:
The Procurement Manager – Buildings will be responsible for:
- Managing, directing and participating in the centralized procurement of a wide range of materials, supplies and services.
- Developing the applicable strategy, standards and specifications for the Procurement Department.
- Ensuring and monitoring the procurement of material and project related items in order to support the projects at the right time, cost, quality, as per client requirements and ISO standard and procedures.
- Providing support to management during the Post Contract and Procurement process starting from evaluating Subcontract Packages and assessing risk factors to arrive at bid decisions.
- ·Managing & Supervising procurement department’s process, procurement Team Leader and the procurement team.
- Ensuring Compliance with company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Recommending bid analysis, verifying and evaluating vendor, subcontractors and suppliers’ offers from a technical and commercial point of view and providing recommendations to the General Manager.
- Achieving minimum cost for the execution of the subcontract works or supply of the materials in compliance with project’s budget and requirements.
To be successful in this role, you will have be a:
- Civil Engineer with at least 15 years of Procurement experience, out of which 10 will be leading a Procurement department for a main civil contractor.
- You will have extensive experience in construction of Residential, Commercial or mixed-use buildings projects and a deep understanding and knowledge of international codes i.e. ASME or British standards.
- You will have excellent communication skills with an above average proficiency in the English language.
- Knowledge of Arabic and a PMP certification will help but is not mandatory. Strong knowledge of MS Office specifically Excel would also make you stand out from the crowd.
- Good understanding of LG & LC cycles and INCO terms and shipment procedures
Thank you for your interest in being a part of our team. We cannot wait to hear from YOU!
We aim to provide an exceptional job applicant experience but cannot do it without you. Before you apply, please take the time to carefully read the job description to ensure you are a good fit for this role and why this opportunity is right for you.
We would love to connect with all of you but due to the high volume of applications, would only be reaching out to the shortlisted applicants.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and encourage everyone to apply. Come join us to unleash your true potential and be a better YOU!!