A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 18,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Description for the position of Area Manager, UAE with Rebel Foods
About us: We are surrounded by the world’s leading consumer companies led by technology – Amazon for retail, Airbnb for hospitality, Uber for mobility, Netflix and Spotify for entertainment, etc. Food & Beverage is the only consumer sector where large players are still traditional restaurant companies. At Rebel Foods, we are challenging this status quo as we are building the world’s most valuable restaurant company on the internet, superfast. The opportunity for us is immense due to the exponential growth in the food delivery business worldwide which has helped us build ‘The World’s Largest Internet Restaurant Company’ in the last few years. Rebel Foods’ current presence in 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK, Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh) with 15 + brands and 3500+ internet restaurants has been built on a simple system – The Rebel Operating Model. While for us it is still Day 1, we know we are in the middle of a revolution towards creating never seen before customer-first experiences. We bring you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to disrupt the 500-year-old industry with technology at its core.
About the job: – Area managers will oversee the operations of multiple kitchens within an Emirate. Their primary responsibilities are to achieve operations goal by driving core values, process and culture in multiple kitchens. Area managers are responsible for building capability in their team, setting regional goals and ensuring that the stores under their supervision adhere to company and industry regulations.
- Ensure best in class consumer experience by monitoring operations on a daily basis and take steps to improve it.
- Takes initiative in hiring kitchen staffs along with HR.
- To ensure that all kitchens operate to meet customer parameters as has been defined in the KRA.
- Analyze kitchen operations during peak hours (Week days & weekends), draft an action plan, implement it and do regular follow ups on the plan to improve operation capabilities.
- Monitors kitchen staffing level. Ensures kitchen level staff requirements are updated and hiring requirements are sent as per sales needs.
- Ensuring inventory availability across the cluster.
- Conduct regular food safety audits as per local food safety code and company standards.
Financial and P&L Management
- Responsible for Cluster P&L.
- Execute plans to ensure achievement of monthly and annual target target.
- Conduct meetings with CDO and ACDOs to monitor unit level performance.
- Take corrective action if required.
- Identify ways to reduce costs at Unit level.
- Measure the food cost, packaging cost, labour cost, admin cost etc. so as to contribute to P&L.
- Cross check inventory (Good received Purchase order transfer order etc.) on regular interval to minimize spillage and ensure avoiding holding excess stock.
- Drives strong regular follow-up process around food cost, salary cost and semi variable expenditure of kitchen with an intent of optimization.
Learning and development
- Participates in training process of kitchen team and do training follow ups along with training manager.
- Ensure personal & professional development of direct reports and perform managerial activities as required.
Support Management and Marketing
· Drives the implementation of new product and process implementation by motivating and supporting the kitchen `management team.
Rewards and recognition
· Keeps the team motivated by ensuring proper execution of rewards and recognition programs.
· Identify the process improvement opportunities and implement them for delivering better and faster output.
Required Skills, abilities and education:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- 4 to 5+ years of experience in food production in kitchen operations, preferably with a Food & Beverage, Restaurants, or QSR company as Cluster or Area Manager.
- Experience in working with multiple food delivery aggregators in a high-volume delivery operation.
- Should be crazy about delivering great customer experience
- Should have a strong observation skill to see the opportunity areas during kitchen visits.
- Should have an analytical ability to suggest a solution.
- Should have the ability to do regular follow ups.
- Should be flexible to travel and be present in the kitchens during various operating hours.
- Energetic and motivational leadership styles focused by personal influence.
- UAE Driver license (mandatory).