A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Inventory Controller-Logistics”.
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
- Ensure proper and accurate Inventory transactions are recorded.
- Ensure proper stock levels are maintained with an accurate and complete authenticity of warehouse records.
- Executes Monthly, weekly, and daily Inventory analysis to identify discrepancies, find the root cause and to resolve the discrepancies.
- Manage and Reconcile the Inventory at the country level to prevent OOS and overstocking
- Coordinate with all the warehouse specialists for maintaining accurate inventory levels.
- Track the incoming shipments of inventory, coordinate with the suppliers for on-time delivery of certain inventory.
- Coordinate the sampling of the inventory and get feedback from our delivery heroes.
- Must forecast the inventory and coordinate with the procurement team for placing the orders.
- Support the warehouse specialists in their activities.
- Assist the Logistics Project Manager in the implementation of various projects and ad hoc logistics requirements.
- Report potential risks that may initiate disputes & discrepancies to concerned parties in an ad hoc manner and recommend solutions.
- Communicate to management all process execution successes and failures that affect the company’s ability to manage correct Inventories.
What Did We Order?
- Bachelor / master’s degree in engineering, supply chain & logistics or related field.
- At-least 2 years of relevant work experience.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Good analytical and logistical thinking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Punctual and organised.
- Hindi, Urdu, Arabic is a plus.
- Desire to learn.
- Solution oriented mindset.