A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Manager”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|6 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|18,000 AED – 25,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Moxey is a Financial Technology Platform Enabling Growth in the Land Freight Sector, providing Supply Chain Financing & Digital Payment Solutions. With the increase of global costs of raw materials, labor, and energy, the supply chain industry is facing major economic challenges as costs are creeping up. They provide. Hence, Moxey a fintech company is here today to solve one of the biggest supply chain problems that some corporate industries are facing. In digital world we live in today, MoXey offers enhanced convenience, experience, transparency to customers throughout their digital financial services. Customer always expects better price, faster processing, better price, service and a peace of mind. MoXey itself through their eco-system will make steps easier in providing simplest supply chain management process between its stakeholders (clients, suppliers and drivers), favorable financing terms all at a reduced cost via their digital payments solutions.
Key Responsibility Areas:
• Manage all role job descriptions for all locations-based entities and assist in review / amendment / development of job descriptions.
• Determine and advise on recruitment methods, channels (e.g., LinkedIn, Agencies, and Universities) and selection tools.
• Define recruitment needs, role requirements and sourcing plan with Business Managers and oversee execution of the same.
• Ensure processes, policies and approaches are regularly refreshed to remove bias and prevent discrimination.
• Oversee effective workforce planning identifying and developing pipeline to meet current and future resourcing and business needs.
• Prepare plans and oversee execution of achievement of desired Employer Branding and promote MoXey’s employer brand.
• Design frameworks and lead implementation of On-boarding processes and Induction programs. • Provide timely and professional updates to all candidates. Ensure that the candidates have a professional recruitment experience.
• Ensure that employee selection and appointments are carried out in a structured and systematic approach and meet HR policy and local legislation. As well as conduct reference and security checks on selected candidates.
• In addition to the United Arab Emirates recruitment activities, this position may be responsible for recruiting for other countries across GCC.
• The role holder needs to ensure all positions are clarified and carried through the approval process in accordance with the company policy and to ensure all necessary requested information by CEO is provided on time.
• Perform other tasks and duties as and when requested by the company / management. – Manage the recruitment strategy and process.
• Ensure processes, policies and approaches are regularly refreshed to hire the best fit talent. Employer Branding: Create external / internal job adverts to attract a suitable pool of candidates through appropriate channels, leveraging new technology and cost-effective recruitment methods.
• Provide reports to measure recruitment quality & efficiency standards, analyze hiring effectiveness to identify trends and efficiencies. Provide recommendations and implement solutions to improve.
• On-boarding: Manage the on-boarding process leveraging global and divisional processes/tools with local practices. Ownership of frameworks, tools and programs for effective integration of new employees their roles up to probationary review.
• Minimum 6-8 years’ experience in a Human Resource Business Partnering, Talent Acquisition/Recruitment or HR Generalist role/ with proven results in successfully hiring a large number of roles at mid-senior level.
• Psychometric Testing and Assessment Centre qualifications. Strong experience in competency-based interviewing.
• Hands on experience in E-recruitment systems and online sourcing channels.
• Educated to degree level preferably in Human Resources.
• Qualified in Assessment Tools.
• Fluent in both, written & spoken English.
• Must be good at planning and prioritizing in a multi-tasking environment
• Competent at giving feedback, guiding & influencing.
• Self-motivated and uses initiative to suggest new ideas, improvements.
• Should have excellent Excel & PPT skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality with good level of reporting and analytical skills