A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Our Finance Department at Sheikh Shakhbout Medical City (SSMC) is seeking a suitably, qualified and experienced Business Development Manager to join our Team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for managing and maintaining strong business relationships with existing clients as well as researching and seeking collaboration opportunities with new partners to expand the reach of SSMC and grow the business sustainably. Maintains knowledge of marketplace issues, industry trends, competitive information, customer expectations, public policy and other market drivers
- Providing support to clients through the development of new programs reflecting best global and regional practices.
- Strong understanding of company products or services as well as business position and competitors to keep business relevant and competitive.
- Maintaining strong client relations, and being the key contact for partnerships.
- Researching organizations to find and develop new markets and improved volumes.
- Research the latest in the healthcare industry and creating new opportunities to expand business.
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients including negotiating Professional Services Agreements, Statements of Work and other related Contract Documents.
- Create and validate Professional Services Proposal and high-level Project Plan.
- Accurately Estimate project efforts and build detailed project timelines.
- Work alongside RCM Directors to establish and maintain strong business relationships with all payers
- Develop Corporate payer relationships and identify areas of opportunity to serve these partners better
- Support RCM Directors to develop, assess and negotiate Payer contracts with sustainable reimbursement and other contract terms
- Support RCM Directors to resolve any Payer performance issues as they arise
- Bachelors Degree in Business; Marketing or related field MBA an advantage
Experience and Requirements:
- 5 years of relevant progressive experience in a similar role Experience in a Healthcare facility/system, preferably in the UAE.
- Excellent communication skills at senior level, and confident at presenting and pitching
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent Negotiation & Persuasion skills, including being tactful and diplomatic at all times.
- MS Office and computer proficiency.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with excellent organization skills
- Ability to manage complex projects and multitask, and move them all towards resolution.
- Ability to meet goals and deadlines
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficiency in English language
Please you should mentioned the position title in the email subject