A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Procurement Officer”.
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Applicants must be based in UAE
- Priority for applicants who can join immediately
- This role will require handling requests from FM Team to obtain the quotes for all the in-contract and chargeable works requests and assisting procurement supervisor. The job description covers the main day-to-day activities of Procurement Officer, but is not limited to the below. Responsibilities may change due to business requirements and it is expected that the applicant shall be flexible and carry out duties as directed by the line manager.
- Bachelor degree in business administration / Commerce
- Certification in procurement (preferred)
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 4 years of experience in FM procurement
- Negotiation skills
- Good communication and written skills and knowledge about the services and business of FM industry
- Experienced in SAP or other similar ERP system
Roles , Responsibilities, Duties:
- Receiving & Reviewing PR and ensuring the items does not belong to frame work agreement & LTPA before creating RFQ to the prequalified vendors.
- Reviewing and Category identifying the category (Electrical , Mechanical, Civil )
- Expediting and obtaining quotes from the specialized service providers.
- Crosscheck received quotations with SOW/BOQ, and make sure the quote is in line with the SOW provided by end user before we update quotation in SAP & Maintain & Upload copy of quote with each RFQ.
- Ensure minimum three Quotations has been obtained for the value above 5K or valid justification incase three quotes are not obtained.
- Negotiation, ensuring that we receive the right quality at the right place and in accordance to our timeline.
- Review and Create PO to the vendors.
- Coordinate with sites on the quality and service provided by the Vendor/ Contractor and the required actions if any, to maintain quality of service provided under the signed capex agreements / PO.
- Maintaining Procurement tracker.
- Ensure Market knowledge of all key vendors required for each category.
- Prepare Tender Committee submission, correspondences and documents