A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||22,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
TUBEWASH is looking for a dynamic, charismatic organizational guru who wants to join our start-up leading the operations of our first of its kind entity in the Middle East as COG. Ideally, you have outstanding people skills, experience in supervising, training, and building teams. You come from a background of running industry operations smoothly and efficiently internally at maximum productivity while providing and continuously improving outstanding customer satisfaction. You will become part of the TUBEWASH family/team who aims to provide a seamless customer experience at the highest quality finish using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Manage day to day business of the Tubewash operations on-site while overseeing staff, processes, and infrastructure for ultimate customer happiness and satisfaction
- Identify and assess opportunities, trends and recommend actionable improvements to the management to perfect processes and seamless execution
- Lead, motivate, and support the Tubewash on-site team (Supervisors, Vacuum Technicians, Sales/Cashier, traffic captains) within a highly time-sensitive and demanding environment to ensure seamless and high-quality business execution
- Establish efficient shift scheduling, track staffing requirements, and hiring of new employees as needed.
- Develop and implement regular team trainings and briefings to ensure consistency and highest quality standards are met – keep them happy, productive and motivated!
- Assess performance and skill of all employees and conduct performance reviews
- Raise and track issues and conflicts, removes barriers, resolves issues involving customers and staff, and escalates to appropriate level when required (management, marketing, sales, technical team, app development team)
- Purchase materials, plan and oversee inventory
- Maintain safe environment and work experience
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management, business administration, or related field
- 5+ years’ proven experience in an operations management position
- Excels in communication skills, organizational effectiveness, people, time, and quality management
- Highly effective at leading, motivating, training, developing, and retaining teams
- Will go the extra mile to deliver outstanding customer service
- Reliable, honest, loyal, and professional, positive work attitude
- Ability to work flexible hours per week, weekends, and some holidays.
- Strong IT skills and working knowledge of MS Office