A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Business Specialist”.
|Company Name||Hader Security and Communications Systems|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
To overcome the structural division in the labour market, the UAE Government launched the Emiratisation (Tawteen in Arabic) campaign which mandates the inclusion of Emiratis in the job sector, particularly in the private sector.
As a key stakeholder in Abu Dhabi private sector, Hader Security and Communications Systems Emiratisation aims to increase the number of Emiratis in the job market and their contribution to the economy through the Emiratisation programme by recruiting new Emirati talents within the following fields: Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Mechatronics, Management Information Systems, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Warehouse Operations.
Fields of Expertise
- Technical: Java, web analytics, security, data management, infrastructure, mobile technology, risk management, storage and backup, database management, global information technology management, organizational behavior and management of technology and innovation.
- Business: knowedge and experience in Finance, supply chain, warehousing, HR and other business aspects.
Criteria of admission:
In order to be admitted to the programme, applicants should be:
• UAE nationals holders of the passport and family book.
• Holders of bachelor’s degree – high diploma in scientific, engineering and business disciplines.
• Fresh Graduates and experienced candidates are both welcome
• Possess SAP knowledge
• High GPA Graduate