||Dusk Tourism LLC|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Digital Marketing Manager at Dusk Travel and Tourism LLC is responsible for the development and execution of marketing communications and digital content that support the objectives of the Dusk Travel and Tourism brands. This includes web content, search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), and account management of different marketplaces. This position reports to the Founder and will be responsible for planning, creating, and executing cost effective digital marketing programs and communications that drive sales and support the customer journey
• Propose and implement marketing programs and promotional campaigns
• Work with marketing team members in the development of content for brands’ Web sites including copy, banners, and required marketing collaterals
• Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision and removal
Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
• Manage PPC advertising campaigns within approved budget
• Provide monthly and quarterly reports to management team and key managers
• Provide monthly analytic reports with recommendations specific to driving and optimizing traffic, behavior, campaign response, keyword research/analysis, SEO, and SEM opportunity
• Develop and execute plans to achieve targets
• Review new technologies to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
• Other duties and projects as assigned
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar digital marketing role and Excellent project management skills, with a demonstrated ability to consistently prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Strong color perceptions/comprehension, graphics composition skills, verbal composition skills, reading and writing simple and complex copy. Multiple projects on critical deadlines. Wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Outstanding communication skills across numerous platforms including written, verbal and multi-media
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- • Demonstrated experience defining and adjusting digital marketing plans and/or strategies based on analytic results
- Proficiency in Google Analytics, SEMRush, Alexa and Microsoft Office suite required as well as different social media platforms and a proven track record building B2B and B2C brands via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn. Data mining would be a plus.