A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Engineer”.
|Company Name||Marine Power International FZC|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,500 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
This ideal candidate will partner with Sales Manager to find, contact, and follow-up with prospective clients. Once they discover the client’s needs, they will discuss MPI product’s and service capabilities and business value with the client. The ideal candidate should be able to clearly articulate technical details about heavy duty 4 stroke marine engine to all prospective clients.
- Coordinating with marketing on lead generation.
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education
- Promoting the organization and products
- Achieving planned sales goals and targets
- Establishing new, and maintaining existing, relationships with customers
- Searching for new clients who could benefit from your products in a designated region
- Travelling to visit potential clients
- Supporting marketing by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product will meet client needs
- Tracking sales goals and reporting results as necessary.
- Engineering graduate preferred
- Prior experience in Sales (preferably in Marine, Oil and Gas industries)
- Local UAE market experience preferred
- Ability to discuss technical concepts with prospective leads
- Willingness to travel
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills