A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Finance”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||12 – 14 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 40,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are
Casinetto has been a leading B2B foodservice distributor in the UAE since 2010 offering a carefully curated selection of the best quality and most authentic handpicked food products, from mid-range to gourmet.
In 2019 we launched our B2C e-grocery with the mission to transform UAE’s culinary scene.
Because everyone should be able to enjoy the rich, fresh flavours of European produce. Sourced direct from farmers and artisans and delivered to your door.
We are a local business that works and supports 300+ Italian and European farmers, bakers, and manufacturers to grow together while providing more than 2,000 products to our customers as we know the importance of sustainable agriculture and fresh local produce. We work with master craftsmen and women to bring to you only the best. It is an honest philosophy, “Buy the Best, from the Best, to serve the Best”. Remember, what you eat matters, and where it comes from matters more.
Since the beginning Casinetto has grown very quickly, year on year, and now extends to employing more than 100 loyal employees. By introducing only the best people with a passion for excellence our gradual but consistent growth has enabled Casinetto to take great care in looking after every customer’s needs and requirements – no matter how extreme!
About the role
The Finance Manager owns the company financial processes and will operate in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment.
- Prepare the annual budget of the company, in collaboration with the management team and the other departments.
- Monitor the variance between budget and actual results, and suggest corrective actions.
- Prepare the annual financial statements, in accordance with the IFRS and other UAE accounting standards.
- Assist with the financial audits and any tax inspections.
- Identify opportunities to reduce costs and make recommendations to management to improve profitability.
- Monitor the monthly cash flows, DSO, DPO and DIO. Develop and implement strategies aimed at improving the working capital of the company.
- Analyze the capital structure of the organization and identify the ideal combination of debt, equity and internal financing.
- Develop and implement new processes and procedures in the finance department.
What you need to excel
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce, Taxation or any relevant degree.
- 7+ years of experience in Finance & Accounting in a multinational company or a Big 4.
- 5+ years in a senior managerial position.
- Prior experience working in F&B, Hospitality, or Ecommerce is highly desirable.
- Financial analysis expertise & proficient accounting skills.
- Strong knowledge of financial reporting standards and best practices.
- Ability to multitask effectively.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Solid interpersonal and communications skills.
- Knowledge of SAP is highly desirable.