A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
|Company Name||IFFCO Group|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CA | MBA|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Business Unit: Agri – Frozen Foods Division
Support business in financial decision collecting, analyzing, investigating, and reporting costing related information and monitor cost & control.
Direct Manager – MM Finance
Matrix Manager – Head of Finance (Agri Business)
- To develop costing system to measure cost of operation, input, finished goods at SKU level including margins thereof.
- To create a system for periodic review of product costs and margin, recommend pricing decision and generate product/SKU realization recommendation.
- Analyze the wastage and unproductive cost and liaison with operation team for analysis
- Participate in various cost saving, new initiatives projects requiring a financial evaluation
- Run the month end OPM process for costs and make sure all deadlines are met.
- Provide commentary and analysis of costs against Budget and latest forecast.
- Ensure that direct and indirect costs are recorded accurately in the costing and financials books according to profit center and cost center.
- Control over inventory as per norms and minimize slow moving and non-moving inventories.
- Conduct monthly physical stock count of inventories and analysis of variance
- Prepare the forecasted financial margin statements considering forward raw material coverage and forward orders.
- Analyze capex for the business for viability and payback calculation and ensure that capex stays within Budgeted targets.
- Accurate accounting of fixed assets and related depreciation monthly charges are accurately captured.
- Provide support during the annual audit process
- Product costings & provide pricing support for strategic and long term contractual pricing and realizable margins.
· Provide accurate, updated cost data every time.
· Cost monitoring and control.
· Drive cost reduction initiatives.
· Timely submission of Month reports
· Business support & performance monitoring.
· Control over nonmoving and slow inventory.
· Strict compliance of monthly stock take and variance analysis.
CA with relevant experience or CA.MBA will be an added advantage – Mandatory
Competencies: 4-6 years of solid experience in costing department of a manufacturing unit (preferably involving by products and co products).
- Analytical skills, eye for details
- Proactive and anticipation of risks and put in place mitigation plan with BU’s
- Ability to clearly communicate and share ideas with team
4. Business focus; operational level exposure to business partnering and strategic decision making.
- Good knowledge of Compliance and Control
- Sound knowledge of Accounting concepts &ERP