A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Luxury World Key Concierge|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Over the past 16 years, we have brought more than 200 different projects and companies to UAE and have co-invested into more than 15 companies. Currently, we have 7 active running companies and a couple of new projects in negotiations. The LWK Group was established in 2006 in Dubai, UAE.
- Guru, professional and enthusiast in sports and you can explain every detail of the football industry? Excited about the biggest sport events coming up in 2022?
- If this is you, then we found each other! The Luxury World Key team is hiring a Professional Business Development Manager in Sports to work under projects we have in 2022 across GCC.
- The Luxury World Key team will take part in an organization of biggest sporting activities such as FIFA World Cup in Qatar and 2022 Formula One World Championship, as well as other major events held in the territory of GCC countries.
- To achieve our goals in organizing grandiose sporting activities, our team needs a Business Development Manager, preferably a well-looked man, who are experienced in all the aspects of the sport industry. We are looking for someone who can commit to us and work with us with positive energy. Сontribute to the most important days in the world of sports and have an incredible experience and impressions!
- LWK Group is a purpose-driven, family-owned organization that embraces the value of each one of its team members. Looking forward to meeting you!
- Business Development Manager in Sports
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role.
- Proven sales track record.
- Experience in customer support is a plus.
- Proficiency in English.
- Market knowledge.
- Communication and negotiation skills.
What’s on Offer?
- Fantastic work culture
- Attractive Salary & Benefits
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent